Night Time Photographer Has Yowie Sighting


This is a great account of a Yowie sighting by a photography group doing a night time photo shoot. Nothing like running across a tall hairy beast with red glowing eyes while walking through the forest at night.

"They were walking through the bush at night time by torch light and they were heading down towards the creek and they got a really strange strong smell and they both commented and said, 'yuk, isn't' that a horrible smell. What a disgusting smell'.

"They went a little bit further and heard a crunching noise through the bush ahead of them, and then they saw it, with two big red eyes staring back at them.

"Not too close, just a little bit away from them.

"Whatever it was, they said it was quite tall, and it kept going and then every now and then it would turn around and look back at them."

To read the rest of this frightening tale, and an in depth interview, click here.

Comments

  1. I can honestly say that Bigfoot is no longer a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a time when I thought Bigfoot was real. Thought I saw him once... But that's all behind me now and he's definitely not a part of my life.

      Delete
    2. ...Cept maybe when I'm stuck in traffic he might cross my mind for a second. Can't just sit there and do nothing.

      Delete
    3. Other than that Bigfoot is a non event in my life these days.

      Delete
    4. What about when you are sitting on the 'can'? Does he cross your mind then?

      Delete
    5. I think it's safe to say Bigfoot never crosses my mind anymore at all...

      Delete
    6. Maybe on my birthday when we get to partying his name might pop up.

      Delete
    7. All and all I can honestly say Bigfoot is no longer a part on my life.

      Delete
    8. What about in your sweet, sweet dreams?

      Delete
    9. ^^Breakups are hard, I hope the two of you are still friends.

      Delete
  2. They must have got some real good photos, where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night Time Photographer Has Yowie Sighting = Australian Dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night Time Photographer = photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or not. It's similar to "Man enters Daytona 500; Neglects to Start Car"

      Delete
  5. I hear that in the photo the shadow of this things dick alone is a good foot-and-a-half to Two-feet !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story