Are Lake Monsters Really Fresh Water Whales?


Researchers studying lake monsters at Lake Champlain have made some startling discoveries. What is producing these strange whale-like sounds? Could it possibly be whales?

"I was listening with the hydrophone and all of the sudden I started hearing 'eekeeekeek,' like monkey noises and it was strange and then clicking like 'click, click, click,'" said Elizabeth.

The team used underwater audio testing equipment and claim they documented a rare vocalization used by only a handful of species to find food. None of which should live in a fresh water lake.

"Everything is pointing toward belugas or some other animal, not native to this lake that is in here feeding," said Hall.

And Hall says he even saw something big, white and torpedo shaped nearby.

For the entire article, click here. 



Comments

  1. What does this have to do with Bigfoot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big, white and torpedo shaped. use your imagination.

      Delete
    2. Weeell...didn't ya know bigfeets were really sea monkeys...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Always go with your first impression Chicky baby

      MMC

      Delete
    2. Thanks love! I think you're the only person that talks to me here now since everyone found out I hate blacks and mexicans.

      MMC

      Delete
    3. I also think that people who have different beliefs, opinions and ideas than me are stupid.

      MMC

      Delete
    4. With liberty and justice for all (except for certain races, religions and ethnic groups).

      MMC

      Delete
    5. Well that doesn't sound like the MMC I know. Apparently I am married to Phil Poling. Its been a very confusing week for me. :)

      Delete
    6. Whatever you say, fake MMC.

      Delete
    7. Don't worry Chick. All week long I thought I was Joe, and it was a living, breathing nightmare.

      Whatever happened to that guy. He was really annoying.

      MMG

      Delete
  3. Joe F is not a bad guy in my opinion, just because he has a strong belief in the existence of Sasquatch and tries to make his point to ALL the skeptics/bullies on here does not make a blogger annoying. The ones that are the truly annoying ones are the skeptics/bullies that frequent this site and for the life of me I don't understand why they even come to this site other then just to bug people and write worthless comments/postings. One word that I do think some of them are desperately in need of and that word is "Psychiatrist" And folks that is the truth.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story