Police Respond to Bigfoot Call in Tennessee


Sullivan County Police responded to a 911 call when a man called in saying something was beating on the side of his house. Whatever it was, it must have scared the man pretty bad for him to call the police. Below is the report taken directly from the Police blotter.
Dec. 6

At approximately 11 p.m. a man requested police at his residence off Bloomingdale Road, stating he had armed himself with a knife due to someone outside banging on the home. The blows were so hard that a picture had been knocked off the inside wall, he told dispatchers, but he couldn't see anything outside. An officer arrived and no prowler was located, leading the complainant to theorize the commotion's source "was Bigfoot."

For the original article, click here.

Comments

  1. BOCK BOCK for the Super Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. you folks are adults right?

      Delete
    2. Sure, Christmas trees are fun, but every year over 100,000 Americans are horribly crippled or burned alive by these ticking tinderboxes.

      Delete
  3. Damn. Last November 2013 when one was knocking on my window I never thought to call the police, actually sheriff where I live. I did not grab a knife either. I did grab my Walther though and went to meet him.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! I would have to move Chuck! How do the other people in the house feel about that? Yikes.

      Delete
    2. I hope Chuck is joking. I'm not talking about the gun part.

      Delete
    3. There are two things he never jokes about: bigfoot and coleslaw.

      Delete
  4. Wow...u guys are like the nerds from junior high...you know there are chat rooms for you nerds..talk bigfoot super dorks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I use to give myself wedgies to save all the cool kids the trouble....

      Delete
    2. the nerd herd i believe you have coined the new term for the new year... props to 4:41

      Delete
  5. That's a Bigfoot on that old Christmas story show

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blacks are about thirteen percent of the US population. Black males are roughly half of this, or about 6.5% of the total population. Yet they commit roughly 53% of the murders in America and over 70% of the armed robberies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously DOUBT THAT!! What about the Hispanics? Pretty sure their numbers are just as high as the Blacks if not higher!

      Delete
    2. I never say anything! Without an exclamation point! Or a question mark?

      Delete
  7. o gosh! you gotta be shittin' me. again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah,I wouldn't shit my favorite turd.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story