Man Is Convinced Dogmen Exist After This Happened


From the youtube channel Dark Waters:

My Dogman Encounter , In this story I share with you the listeners of Dark Waters Channel the events that transpired. As you all are aware a week ago I posted a video entitled Mississippi Dogman Encounter.

What some of you are unaware of is that I actually paid a visit to Taylor, Mississippi and did a site visit with Skip the person who submitted this story. This Video is about that site visit and the events that transpired while we were there. Initially I was not a true believer in these creatures, I believed that people were having encounters with something in the woods and marshes of across the United States, but it still seemed a bit far fetched for me. Well, I have to say now I'm 90% certain that these creatures do exist. I have been tormented by nightmares since we did visit this location. Something that I have never experienced before and I will be glad when it's over. I hope you all enjoy this video, because it was a frightening experience for me.

Comments

  1. what's the point in believing in anything really? No matter what you and I think, no one is going to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real has given us truth. That's why there are so many questions.

      Delete
    2. DOGMAN yes but defiantly not a Snallygaster.
      WILD BILL from Mountain Monsters AIMS team hates them Snallygasters more than anything

      Delete
  2. DS believes in dogmen. He also claims his videos show bigfoot, pigmen, and just recently, the "Predator" (like in the films).

    He is the king of pareidolia. He really puts Ed Waterman to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS GUY HAS GOT SOME GOOD STORIES COLLECTED.

    LISTENED TO THIS ONE AND A COUPLE OTHERS.

    GIVE IT A LISTEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRAPPER frum da Mountin Monsters AIMS team still on da mend Sos tham AIMS team boys abin in a worl of hurt findin that thar Bigfoots thay shure is

      Delete
    2. 9;14 - yeah - shame that is all they are = stories and not much else

      Delete
    3. These things are VERY REAL , they are not just stories I have seen these creatures myself and If you don't believe that is Ok with me because If you ever do see one, You will be back on here trying to get someone to believe you.

      Delete
  4. Greaaaat video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-6k2CydWg

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a photo-shopped knock off of a upright cloud taking a presumable piss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You realize that picture is only a representation he pulled off the internet, right? Not an actual picture of a "dog man." Nor is he claiming it is.

      Delete
  6. Why doesn't any one capture one instead of video lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story