New Bigfoot Movie In Production


From the Facebook page of Bigfoot creator Christopher Garetano:

UPDATE:

Hello Folks,
Later this week I will be making my screenplay, for the Bauman/Roosevelt chapter of BIGFOOT, available for public reading.

We're in the process of organizing the details of the shoot and I'll keep you posted as we get closer to production.

I'm so excited to shoot this. I read this story, for the first time, a few years ago and I immediately visualized it as a movie. It is a completely mysterious and terrifying tale and I can't wait to put it on the screen for all of you.

If you haven't already please have a look at a sneak preview our work in progress and consider joining us for the ultimate BIGFOOT movie.
To help out with the movie, click here.

Comments

  1. A Dogman Evidence movie and you'd have my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this movie isn't as bollocks as all the other bigfoot movies that have come out the past few years. I'm still waiting for the definitive bigfoot movie and not just a waste of film . please don't disappoint me lads

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the one where a bigfoot kills off bigfoot researchers one by one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An authentic Bigfoot movie would be so boring that nobody would watch it. So Hollywood turns Bigfoot into a monster, so that the public is scared to death of them and focuses their prejudices on harassing Bigfoot researchers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually the pics of the attack were drawn by crayon by FDR they are on display in Glenwood Springs Co Colorado Hotel. He is a Genoskwa. A sub species of BF. He is scrawny and white around the face, not as big, more differences. Ask them to fax the pics if you want to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually it was a subspecies that attacked, he is a Genoswka, He is scrawny, white around face, differences, not as big, very vicious. I saw the pics FDR drew in Colo Hotel, Glenwood springs, they are under glass, and drawn by crayon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story