Hunter Has Multiple Encounters With Bigfoot


From Sasquatch Chronicles:


Spoke to a hunter yesterday that had two encounters over the years with these creatures. The first encounter he had he was out hunting in Idaho. He noticed an elk running in his direction. What concerned the hunter was something must have been chasing the elk. The hunter says “I looked up and the elk changed directions and started heading right at me, the elk ran right passed me like it could careless I was there, confused I watched it pass by and then turned back around to see this very large creature giving chase come to a complete stop. It had a rock in its hand, I had never seen anything like this before. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever and what happened next I will never forget….”

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I believe bigfoot has extraordinary powers and is capable of cloaking and vanishing to dimensions that puny humans have no capacity to reach,as is said by the "native" Americans.

      Delete
    2. You also think it's cool to sign off as MMG sometimes, Rumferlife.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story