Bigfoot Throws Rocks Back At Children


The Squatch Master talks about his bigfoot encounters, including his first encounter with a sasquatch as a young boy.

What few people know, is that my first encounter with a Sasquatch happened when I was about 7 or 8 years old. At that age I didn't know about Sasquatch and the townspeople referred to it as the "Boogy Man". Us kids called it the "Old Bum on The Hill". The locals talked of him coming down from the hills in the night and going through their vegtable gardens for food nearly every night. We lived close to the base of a wooded hill and in the summer we would play in the spring where there was a small pool of clear cold water. One day some of the other kids said they saw the "old man" in the woods on the hill watching us and began throwing rocks at him. I saw him too and although not clearly through the trees, he looked like an old man wearing nothing but rags, which I later learned was loing brown hair. The "old man" picked up the rocks we had thrown and began throwing them back, but only toward us, as if he didn't want to hit us just scare us into stopping. In the meantime, I had moved a little closer to get a better look at him...suddenly I was struck with one of the rocks he threw back. Then as in now, I don't think he meant to hit me because he let out a moanful groan like no body had ever heard before. For some time after that, we used to find picked wildflowers near that spot. We never saw him again though after that. Years later whenever we went Rabbit hunting, I could always feel as if someone was watching from the woods.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story