Bigfoot Hunts The Outskirts Of Rancher's Property


From PacWest Bigfoot

I have a small farm near Chemult, Oregon where I raise some turkey, chickens (for eggs locally), and, of course, a few cattle. I never expected, however, that Bigfoot would also be a part of the farm, but it was, at least for a season back in 1991. I never put much stock into myths and fables, but this animal is not a myth, Bigfoot is real, and they eat meat so that you know. I have seen what it can do to a deer, and then once watched as it grabbed two of my turkey's and ran off with them. Here's what happened, and what I know about the hunting habits of Bigfoot.

Comments

  1. Notice how Ikdummy picks a avatar that makes him look more intelligent than he really is??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story