Fisherman Watches Bigfoot


From PacWest Bigfoot

I am from and still live in Kooskia, Idaho. It was late winter, actually, towards the tail end of it when I watched a Bigfoot do some of the strangest things as I was fly fishing the Middle Fork Clearwater River that early morning. It was a shock, to say the least to see something of a legend that you've only heard about from your dad or grandpa while out camping come to life, especially when you get a good look at it, and get to see a little behavior being played out, no matter how weird it is. Here is what happened to me, and how I think Bigfoot communicate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story